Friday, February 26, 2010

dear grandma...


dear gramma,
i figured out how to make my mom go crazy last night! i went to bed and woke up around 1 a.m. and started SCREAMING it got her attention, to say the least. dads too! i screamed long enough so she picked me up and walked me around the house and cuddled me like the sweet mom she is (i have her wrapped around my finger) and then just when she thought i was calm again she put me back in my bed, and it was so funny i started screaming again. by this time she was really frustrated and i think i heard her say F it! (only i'm pretty sure she said the whole word). i was finally successful and screamed so much that she just fed me. yummmm! i fell asleep while i was eating so she put me back down, but don't worry i started SCREAMING again! only this time, i didn't win! :( i "serenaded" her and my dad to sleep for about an hour. and then i woke up at 6 a.m. and decided to have a party in my crib!
sleep? who needs sleep around here?
Gramma, i'm afraid if I do this again she might really go crazy! could you please come down here and stay with me at night and cuddle me if i wake up? so my mom and dad can get some much needed zzzzz's for the first time in 6 months? i think they might need a break! i kinda sensed it last night.

love you gramma!
p.s. they don't call me the drool monster for nothin'! i take this drooling job VERY seriously! can you tell?


xoxo,
asherific - (only i don't think mom thinks i'm so "irific" today!)

1 comments:

Tori said...

Dear Asher,
If you do this again tonight you might be taking a little trip...out the window! Maybe you'll see Levi on this little adventure of yours.

Love, aunt Tori (only I'm not really your aunt, but I am your cousin once removed...or second cousin?? or third cousinn? who knows, so we'll just stick with aunt).