Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"an udderly cool place to visit!"

cagle's dairy farm!
if you are thinking about booking an {ah} session for the holiday season now is the time to do it! i only have a few sessions open.
{ah} will be having a fun day filled with sessions at cagle's dairy farm on saturday, november 1st! that's this saturday! there are only a few slots left! this is going to be a super fun location to have your family pictures taken. and a great place to spend the rest of the day with your family at a really fun place!

if you are interested in booking a session please let me know!!!
you can beat all the rush and maybe even get your christmas cards done before thanksgiving. wouldn't that be nice?

plus.....i have something extra special for all of my (ah) clients now.
you'll be getting a nice little package from me at the time of your session. filled with some little goodies to enjoy!

xoxo,
(ah)

2 comments:

Jacqueline Claire said...

if we lived 10 hours closer- i'd say, SIGN US UP!

totally bummed we live so far away :( (that an it's friggin' COLD up here!)

Sarah said...

Hey Audrey,
I have a question about how you did your gallery on your "weddings" page. First of all, the pictures are LOVELY. sheesh. I can't get over how great they are.

Ok, on to the question: I am trying to find a script or code to make a gallery for a photographer friend of mine. I could just make it from scratch in flash, but that's going to be a little out of his price range, so I'm wondering if you know of any good pre-made galleries that I can customize (background image, logo, etc.) or just embed in an HTML page. It doesn't have to be free--he'd be willing to purchase one.

I would greatly appreciate any help you could offer!

Thanks,
Sarah