Wednesday, July 9, 2008

senior rep

meet lisa! lisa and i did her senior session in michigan! it was soooo much fun! she was a blast to take pictures of - you can tell why...she's gorgeous! spread the word lisa! i'd love to have more michigan clients so i can get up there more often to visit family!


and for all you atlanta seniors. contact me! i need another senior rep for this area!
what the heck is a senior rep? you may be asking! well....if you are entering your senior year in highschool, if you're cute and you enjoy being in front of the camera - email me! you'll get your senior session for free just for spreading the word! you'll receive some small cards to hand out to all your friends telling them about me! let's have some fun!










we were playin around here. yikes! lisa's dad better lock her up!
xoxo
ah

3 comments:

Lyndsay Almeida said...

she's a doll!

the first green chair picture is my ABSOLUTE favorite one you've ever taken! i love everything about it-the pp rocks!

Grant and Sarah Schmeelk said...

Hannah, my sister, will be a great senior rep!

audrey habeck said...

i'd love to have hannah as my senior rep! let's do it!