Monday, July 7, 2008

decisions...decisions....

if anyone knows how difficult it is to make a decision - that'd be me!

i am terrible at making decisions!

sooo often my clients face this same dillema when it comes to what pictures they should get printed and which ones they should frame. now....i've got a solution and i'm so excited!

i have looked and looked and looked for a high quality yet affordable album to offer my clients full of pictures from their sessions.
i just did this album for a special friend. she had asked me if i would go take some pictures of her grandparents home where she has so many precious memories. i know she is going to enjoy this album for years and years to come!





these are gret conversation pieces that you can lay on your coffee tables to enjoy over and over again - forever!
please contact me if you are interested in one of these albums. there are many different sizes and options available. prices may vary.


xoxo
ah



4 comments:

Lyndsay Almeida said...

be prepared to fill me in...

Anonymous said...

ah, i love it! i cannot wait to go through it, with a box of kleenex of course :) love you.

Mickey Family said...

ooooh!!!!! I LOVE FINAO!!! They are the best! I am waiting for my first order from them!

audrey habeck said...

you are going to love it heather!!!! did you order a self mount? or something else? let me know! i want to see how their other stuff is too - although i'm sure it's awesome!