Wednesday, July 30, 2008

calling all rolls.....

this is the god daughter of a good friend of mine from jacksonville. zoie decided to get her friend a gift card for a photography session with me for her god daughter's baptism! it was so fun to finally meet kimbrell! i had heard so much about her from zoie and she was super nice!
not to mention her little girl was adorable!!! i absolutely loved her little rolls!!!!
and her little smile (actually it wasn't little at all) was enough to melt anyones heart!!!

i tried some new processing on this one. what do you think?

hope you like your "sneak peek" kimbrell!!!
xoxo
ah

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU are SO creative Aud! I LOOOOOVE your pictures!!!
... so now I have you added as a link on my blog so I can check out your pics all the time!

- Lea

Grant and Sarah Schmeelk said...

I love "calling all rolls" and my does she have them but man is she adorable. I say it all the time, i can't wait for my turn and my little girls pics....she will be cute for ya, I promise