Friday, February 8, 2008

new found love - *whcc*


oh my goodness!
i must definitely be a photog geek! i really new i was a long time ago, but this just sealed the deal for me! i just opened an account with a new lab *whcc*, and my giddyness inside confirmed once again that yes, i am a geek!
i signed up with them a couple weeks ago. then i placed my first order with them, and it was all over. my love affair has started! i ordered some announcements on really nice cardstock and they couldn't have done a better job. plus, they will print your logo on the back of cards and announcements. so of course - that made me even more excited.
i got my order in the mail a couple days later. i opened the really nicely packaged box and found the prints that they did an awesome job on, plus a blow pop! if it would've been a tootsie pop it would've made it even better, but i can handle a blow pop. i mean...how fun! and there was a little card in the box telling me who packaged it at whcc. so if i had any problems i would know exactly who to contact.



thanks whcc!



i am really excited to start working with you more!!!




xoxo

ah

1 comments:

Lyndsay Almeida said...

thanks girl! i just submitted my test prints-can't wait. :)