Thursday, July 23, 2009

::ohio shower::



i have had the most amazing showers ever!
i thoroughly enjoyed the shower that my mom and sisters threw for me in michigan back in may.
i honestly didn't think that i could enjoy showers any more. and then at the beginning of this month my sister-in-law's and mother-in-law threw me such a nice shower in ohio with all of our family up there! it was so incredible! i felt completely overwhelmed to be a part of ben's amazing family! his dad had 12 brothers and sisters so you can imagine how big our family gatherings are! i love it! and each and everyone of the ladies is so full of wisdom and so much love for the Lord. I sat there looking around the room that my sisters decorated perfectly and could hardly hold back my tears (of joy, of course!). i just felt so overwhelmed and so thankful at that moment for all that God has blessed me with in my life! specifically all of the amazing family and friends!

here are a few pictures from the shower!
LOVE THEM!

this restaurant was completely vegan! you never would have known it - the food was fabulous! mmmmmmm!!!!!




these are my 2nd cousins! they were the gift girls!


doesn't this place look so awesome! the girls did such a great job of finding this sweet place and decorating it! i felt like it was sooooo me!


i don't know what it is about wrapped presents but i just love them! whenever i get a present for someone i'll wrap it days before i give it to them so i can sit it in my house and enjoy the wrapping. nerd alert - i know!


the girls made all of these little boxes and put the little monkeys on them for every place setting. they were soooo cute!


i loved the shower girls! i felt so special and am so thankful for it!

xoxo,
(ah)

1 comments:

Lyndsay Almeida said...

awe, audrey reading what you wrote up top almost made me teary-sooo sweet!

what a cool place. they did a great job, and it looks like you got some fun goodies for the little man. :)

not much longer...