Monday, March 30, 2009

please go vote!!!

remember a few posts ago when i told you i was so lucky to be chosen by Minted.com to be one of three moms-to-be to serve as inspiration to their designers for my baby shower invitation. it is so much fun to see the designs that they have come up with. i get to pick my favorite of the top ten designs to use for my shower (for free!). but - i need your help! desperately! you guys know how bad i am at making decisions!!! there's 280 shower invitations to choose from! holy smokes! i’d love for you to go through the designs and vote for your favorites that you think would be perfect for me. there were over 280 submissions, but you don’t have to rate all of them (unless of course you want to!).

the designers did an awesome job! i hope you enjoy looking through them as much as i have! post a comment and let me know which one you think i should make my #1 pick!!! entries are now available for voting at http://www.minted.com/vote&id=&param=all - have fun! thanks so much!!

these are just the first 3 that i saw that i really liked. but their are tons more. i mean tons more that i love!!!
help!!!!





xoxo,
(ah)

6 comments:

Lyndsay Almeida said...

i can't get the link to work??

Tori said...

I voted! But I'm pretty sure I'm way too hormonal to be voting right now. I voted for like 50 of them...then I nearly cried multiple times when I didn't want to pick one because I just felt so bad....

i'm jefra... said...

these are so cute!!

Grant and Sarah Schmeelk said...

out of the three you posted...my favorite is the first one...the second one I like but the more I look at it the sloppier it looks...the third is to bland for you...just my opinion

Unknown said...

Minted. com is my new favorite website. I'm addicted. I was on it for way too long at work today! I could tell the ones that were inspired by your style..I voted on about 200 of them! I don't think you can go wrong with any of the "Audreyish" ones.

audrey habeck said...

thanks to all of you for sending me emails or leaving comments here with all of your faves. out of 280 invites, i think i've finally narrowed it down to my top 2 favorites being the top invite and the bottom invite on this post. i am leaning more and more toward the top one. i just love everything about it!!!!
love you all!
thanks for voting!
minted rocks! don't they?