Tuesday, October 30, 2007

what a weekend!

We had so much fun this weekend with my brother and sister-in-law!

I wish we lived closer!!! We had to drive to Orlando to pick them up from the airport on Saturday morning. I got a little bored in the car - so I shot some pics for 365.
After we picked them up we went to one of Ben's favorite restaurants. Giordano's!! mmm..mmm..mmmmm! Great pizza...if you've never had it...you're really missin out!
We played lot's of scrabble....ate lots of food and took lots of pictures.
I got to take some pictures of them at some railroad tracks by my house. It was pretty fun.
I think they're a pretty cute couple!!!

Shan and I made our typical run through Target and got matching pajama's. It's a tradition of ours, and it's quite fun!!!

But stupid us....we didn't take a picture of ourselves in our matching PJ's. Oh well! Maybe next time!
We ended our trip with our usual visit to Chick-Fil-A! The best and only fast food restaurant that I'll eat at! #2 please! Grilled Chicken Sandwich with a side of fruit instead of fries and an Arnold Palmer to drink (half sweet tea, half lemondae).

Here's Shan and I in the play area! Who says you have to act like grown-ups? That's sooo boring! And over rated I might add!!!

We had fun guys! No christmas presents for each other...so we can visit with eachother more next year!

0 comments: