Thursday, October 25, 2007

tired....


I'm tired today! It's been non-stop for my husband and I for the last year, it seems! We've been traveling a TON! So....even though it's only the 2nd day of 365....I'm gonna have to pull from the archives. Sorry folks! This is the 1st chance I've had to sit down all day. Today was work...and then a photo shoot this evening, then dinner with my husband and a nice long walk together in San Marco. This evening was really nice out! Finally some crisp cool weather! You know you're a floridian when you feel like you need a sweatshirt when it's 71 degrees out. Where has my thick blood gone? I grew up in Michigan for heaven's sake!!!


Today's pic is my husband and my shadow at the beach....kissing! I love him...A LOT! I'm pretty much the luckiest girl out there! He's a pretty cool guy!

0 comments: