Tuesday, November 11, 2008

the rees family ::sneak peek::

meet the rees family.
they were soooo sweet! i had so much fun capturing this family. amy has been so sweet to work with since the first email from her! she picked out the location - a park in downtown atlanta and i couldn't have chosen a better place! it was beautiful! not only that, the park has a lot of sentimental meaning to her! if i am remembering this story correctly, i think she told me that her grandparents used to take her to this park when she was little. how cool is that!

thanks so much for choosing me to capture your family amy!
i hope you love what you see!!!












can't you tell how sweet they are from these pics?!?!
i love it!
xoxo,
(ah)

2 comments:

Neely said...

Thanks for the comment!!! I believe I am waiting. I think they're making one that should be out in December sometime. I really appreciate the input!!

Your photography is really great by the way. :)

Lyndsay Almeida said...

they look like such a loving family-i LOVE the first picture!!