Thursday, November 20, 2008

::random::

so my friend stephanie tagged me to share 7 random things about myself.
and to go with the random theme....i posted a picture of some of my girlfriends from a halloween party drinking delicious caramel apple martini's. posts are boring without pics!
here goes nothin'......
1. i never wear socks. unless i'm wearing boots or something. it's that time of year where my feet are starting to get cold. but i'm sure i'll still wear all my flats without socks.
2. my refriderator reflection makes me look super skinny. which is not a good combo. super skinny reflection - huh....why not eat more ice cream?

3. i have a thing for polka-dots. it's like a magnetic pull whenever i'm in the store. i don't even have to look for them, they come to me

4. my legs get really itchy when i get out of the shower, and it's super annoying. nothing stops the itching - no rash or anything, just itchy. maybe it's dry skin. who knows! i put on lotion every day!

5. i make list after list after list. sometimes it gets a little overwhelming. i find them all over the place. my purse, my planner. my desk. my kitchen counter. books. bedside stand. i mean....seriously!

6. i have a ridiculous love for target. seriously...they should hire me. i'm like a walking target ad.

7. i'm always thinking at least 10 steps ahead. at breakfast, i ask my husband what he wants for dinner. it's so annoying to him, he feels like it rushes the day or something. even when i'm driving, if i know i'm going to have to turn in 2 or 3 miles i get over in that lane. and then usually i go back to the left lane to pass someone. and then get over again.

that was fun!
now, to think of 7 blogging friends.
lyndsay, zoie, stacy, emily, tori, jaime, katie & derek

hope you're having a good thursday.

xoxo,
(ah)

4 comments:

Tori said...

Woohoo! I'm going to get on my 7 things ASAP! that was a fun post Aud. You should've added that you put your Christmas tree up BEFORE Thanksgiving...haha! That's just hilarious.

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely hilarious! I was just complaining to my husband about itchy after-shower legs!!!

Jacob and Jessica Willis said...

AH! I love this picture! I feel so honored to be featured on your blog :) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Just randomly came across your blog (which I think is fantastic by the way!) and thought we are meant to be friends because I agree with your #5 and #6 like you would not believe... if only you could ask my friends =) Anyway, love the blog... I will keep checking in! Happy Holidays!