Wednesday, November 5, 2008

NaBloPoMo




what that heck does that mean?
yup...that's what i was wondering too when i saw it.
apparently it's national blog posting month.
that means you have to post every day for a month. this month. november.
so why not add that to my ridiculous list of things to do?
because i'm crazy, and it sounds fun and i like to set myself up for failure.
let's see how i do.
it doesn't count that i missed a few days already. because today is the 4th and i didn't know it started until today - so i get a little break!

here's to blogging everyday for a month!
anyone want to join me?
let me know if you do so i can follow your blog too!

...and because blog posts are so boring without pictures, i thought i'd add one of some of our favorite friends from jax! we got to meet them for dinner in athens this summer! love you guys! miss you!

xoxo
(ah)

1 comments:

Jennifer Katherine said...

National Blog Posting Month?! I never knew it existed! :)