Tuesday, September 16, 2008

curiosity is killing the cat

and the cat would be me....
i'm dyin here peeps! tell me who you are! i'm guilty of it too, stalking blogs. but maybe you're not even a stalker. maybe you're agoraphobic and you're afraid if you post on a blog someone might find you. actually, that's not funny.
anyway...my husband told me about a statistic he read the other day in entrepreneur magazine....one of the best ways to network for yourself is to post at least 4 comments on different blogs everyday. well, unfortunately i don't have time for that everyday. but it has however encouraged me to stop checking out blogs all the time and offer some encouragement to my fellow photog blog friends.
the blog world is weird isn't it? you come to feel like these people are your friends. weird....
anyways....please make my day, leave me a comment and let me know who you are!
i'm out there doin' the same thing.



xoxo,
ah

6 comments:

Lyndsay Almeida said...

i voted!

Stacy said...

I voted too! I miss you!

Have you seen this guy's blog? His photography is amazing. Thought you would enjoy!
http://daleyhake.com

Tori said...

Ah! I love your poll! I voted :)

Jaime Cox said...

haha!! i voted too!!

nice to meet you the other day. it was a lot of fun to play 20 questions and get some answers!:) i still need to send you an email with some of the freebies:)

take care!

Erin Morgan said...

I voted too!! I do tend to be a stalker too, but I love your photography and keep hoping you'll want a vaca in Seattle so you can photo my sweet baby :) Love your blog and hope you and Ben are well!

Ashley Photography said...

HEY AUD, I VOTED TOO! YOUR RECIPES LOOK AWESOME I AM GOING TO HAVE TO TRY THEM! HOPE ALL IS WELL, HOW DID THE WEDDINGS TURN OUT OR ARE THEY STILL UP COMING?