Monday, February 18, 2008

on the road again....


yes, it's true. my husband and i will be moving back to atlanta on march 1st.
we are really excited about this new journey in our lives. however, we are really going to miss all of our awesome friends here in jacksonville.
i am going to miss working with all of the awesome (ah photography) families i met over this past year. to all of you - thanks for allowing me to become a short part of your family as i captured you over this past year.
i have decided to travel back to jacksonville on a quarterly basis, hopefully. as of right now, i have a couple sessions dates scheduled to come back to the "best little big city."

please contact me if you are interested in a session on any of the following dates. there are only a couple sessions left for each date so please contact me quickly to reserve your spot!

march 15th
june 10th - evening slots available
july 12th

i can't wait to work with you!

here are some pictures of some great memories that were made with our jacksonville friends in 2007!

we'll miss our random dates with lyndsay and ander! please visit us in atlanta so we can continue our traditions!

some of the boys playing bocce ball at our beach party!



two great girls i met at the gym. this is at our halloween party!


two of our favorite canadians! eatin it up!

a couple of my favorite girls! i'll miss lunching with you guys!
lunch club has been so fun over the past year! i'll miss all of the GREAT food and fellowship!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

ok, first let me just say, SO SAD! Secondly, why am I always in the pictures when it has to do with food.....and lastly, it looks like I'm going to have to come to you in Atlanta for a session because I can't wait until June to see you!! :0)

Leticia said...

I wish you were moving up here so you could photograph our kids! Good luck with the move!

Lyndsay Almeida said...

haha! Steak and Shake rocks:)