Sunday, December 2, 2007

holy smokes!

holy smokes! i need a breather! life has been sooo crazy lately!

last time i posted i was heading to atlanta for an insurance class.

the weekend after i got back i went to chicago for my sisters 18th birthday party. we had a blast! she's grown up so much! it's crazy! i wish we lived closer! we got a chance to go out and snap a couple shots of her for some senior pics. she's beautiful! yup....that's my sis....



i flew back to jax on sunday to meet my husband and his parents at my house and my sister-in-law and neice. then it was a week full of thanksgiving festivities with ben's family! we had a really nice time. we even managed to make a trip to disney with my 2 neice's. it was fantastic! lexi was star-struck when she got to meet the princesses!

once everyone went home i had a week full of work! and then off to ohio for ben's dad's surprise retirement party! we got home last night well actually this morning at around 12:30 am. ben had to be at the church at 4 am to set up. so he didn't even go to bed at all last night! we slept most of the day today. kinda nice!


my birthday is in 8 days...yippeeee!!!

0 comments: